Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving: The Menu


So what do you feed 30 people for Thanksgiving dinner? Here's what we served:

Smoked Turkey (above, perched in Patrick's Big Green Egg)
Roast Turkey
Grilled Leg of Lamb
Chestnut Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts with Turkey Bacon
Glazed Carrots
Challah

And for dessert...
Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Bourbon Pecan Pie
Maple Walnut Baklava
Pumpkin Pie
Aunt Rose's Mandel Bread
Barbara's Brownies and Peanut Butter Cookies
Andy's Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog (on the odd occasion that my child is sleeping).
I would really love to see you post the recipes for your thanksgiving feast! Everything sounds exquisite.
I have made a few of the recipes posted on here and they were excellent. Easy cinnamon rolls is my favourite!
Hope to see more recipes or links where they can be found! Thanks.

Keri said...

Thanks so much for your comments! I'll post more recipes soon... I just started making homemade soft pretzels, and they're fabulous! As soon as I write up the recipe I'll post it.

Thanks again!
Keri